Hi, it's me. I hope you haven't forgotten about this blog, but it's been a couple of weeks since I posted. It's been a crazy term for me so it's been hard to remain consistent, but here I am with a (very late) GRAMMY Awards runway ranking post. Read on to see the worst and best looks of the red carpet.
46. Santigold in Gucci
American singer and producer
45. Vaja in Sonia Été
American recording artist
44. Elvana Gjata in Nicolas Jebran
Albanian singer, songwriter and model
43. Tinashe in Alexander Wang
American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, actress, and former model
42. Andra Day in vintage Dior
41. Enya in Unknown
Nominated for Best New Age Album, "Dark Sky Island"
40. Lea Michele in Roberto Cavalli
American actress, singer, and author
39. Jill Scott in Unknown
Nominated for Best Traditional R&B Performance, "Can't Wait"
38. Sierra Hull in Unknown
Nominated for Best Folk Album, "Weighted Mind"
37. Cynthia Erivo in Luisa Beccaria
Best Musical Theater Album, "The Color Purple"
36. Hillary Scott in Jenny Packham
Co-lead singer of Lady Antebellum
35. Kaya Jones in Mac Duggal
Member of the Pussycat Dolls
34. Tori Kelly in Badgley Mischka
33. Charli XCX in Vivienne Westwood
British singer, songwriter and actress
32. Céline Dion in Zuhair Murad
31. Katherine McPhee in Thai Nguyen Atelier
30. Kat Graham in Jean Paul Gaultier Couture
Swiss-born American actress, model, singer, and dancer
29. Mýa in Teodora Burz of STYLAND
Nominated for Best R&B Album, "Smoove Jones"
28. Katy Perry in Tom Ford
27. Taraji P. Henson in Marc Jacobs
26. Diana Gordon in Loza Maléombho
25. Carla Morrison in Mac Duggal
Nominated for Best Latin Rock, Urban or Alternative Album, "Amor Supremo"
24. Skylar Grey in Mario Dice
American singer and songwriter
23. Faith Hill in Zuhair Murad
22. Lady Gaga in Alex Ulichny
21. Laverne Cox in Bryan Hearns
20. Paris Jackson in Balmain
19. Cassadee Pope in Julia Clancey
Nominated for Best Country Duo/Group Performance, "Think Of You"
18. Camila Cabello in Miri Couture
17. Heidi Klum in Philipp Plein
German-American model, television personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, singer, television producer, and actress
16. Kriss Mincey in Miri Couture
Recording artist and model
15. Nicole Trunfio in Zuhair Murad Couture
14. Elle King in Teuta Matoshi Duriqi
Nominated for Best Country Duo/Group Performance, "Different for Girls"
13. Jane Zhang
Chinese pop singer
12. Daya in Balmain
Best Dance Recording, "Don't Let Me Down"
11. Demi Lovato in Julien Macdonald
10. Jennifer Lopez in Ralph & Russo
9. Halsey in Christian Wijnants
Nominated for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, "Closer"
8. Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad
7. Solange Knowles in Gucci
Best R&B Performance, "Cranes in the Sky"
6. Kelsea Ballerini in Ines Di Santo
Nominated for Best New Artist
5. Maren Morris in Michael Costello Couture
Best Country Solo Performance, "My Church"
Nominated for Best New Artist, Best Country Song, "My Church," Best Country Album, "Hero"
4. Kristin Cavallari in OLIMAstudio
American television personality, fashion designer, and actress
3. Adele in Givenchy Haute Couture
Song of the Year, "Hello," Best Pop Solo Performance, "Hello," Best Pop Vocal Album "25," Record of the Year, "Hello," and Album of the Year, "25"
2. Rihanna in Armani Privé
Nominated for Record of the Year, "Work," Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, "Work," Best R&B Performance, "Needed Me," Best R&B Song, "Kiss It Better," Best Rap/Sung Performance, "Famous," Best Urban Contemporary Album, "Anti," and Best Recording Package, "Anti"
1. Carrie Underwood in Elie Madi
Nominated for Best Country Solo Performance, "Church Bells"
What was your favorite look from the GRAMMY Awards red carpet? Let me know in the comments below!
Photos via glamour.com