I was inspired by my favorite YouTube beauty guru, Jaclyn Hill, to do this fall favorites tag! I changed some of the categories from her original video, but it's mostly the same as hers. Enjoy!
1. Favorite Candle: I have two, both from Bath & Body Works. Marshmallow Fireside is probably the most delicious candle I have ever smelled in my entire life, but Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake is definitely my favorite (it's the white girl in me) and this would be my second candle this season of that particular scent.
2. Favorite Lip Color: Again, I have two, but they're both very similar. The first is "Trust Issues" by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I love the formulation of this liquid lipstick and I'm a huge fan of dark lips for fall... Or really any time of year honestly.
Secondly, I'm wearing Nyx Cosmetics liquid lipstick in "Vintage." This color is really similar to the first, but it's about $14 cheaper if you're looking for a great liquid lipstick at an affordable price point!
3. Favorite Drink: I can't seem to pick just one favorite of anything so far! I have three for this category. Apple Cider is just a given for the fall and so is Pumpkin Spice coffee, again, it's the white girl in me! Finally, I love to drink this Spiced Pumpkin tea from David's Tea.
4. Favorite Blush: Alright, no more "favorites" tags because I'm incapable of picking one. For blushes, I love ColourPop's Super Shock Cheek in Cruel Intentions from their fall line! It's the perfect shade to match with any bold fall smoky eye or lip. I also love Urban Decay's Afterglow blush in Fetish. It's basically a powder version of the ColourPop blush and gives a very natural flush to the cheeks.
5. Favorite Clothing Item: I'm a sucker for a good flannel. This year, I've been wearing this maroon flannel from Garage at least once a week. It's the perfect color and thickness for the cooler season. It's also a boyfriend fit which I love because it's a looser fit and longer as well, so it pairs perfectly with a pair of leggings and knee high boots.
6. Favorite Nail Color: Both of these are from Essie's fall 2015 collection, and I've been switching between these two for the last couple of weeks. First is "Sole Mate" which is a beautiful maroon color and second is "Leggy Legend" which is a gold glitter that doesn't take five years to come off of your nails when you're ready for a different color. I usually have "Sole Mate" on since I'm a sucker for maroon and black in the fall.
7. Favorite Fall TV Show: Alright, if you know me, you know I'm a die hard fan of FX's "American Horror Story." Although it doesn't premier until this Wednesday, I'm already waiting very impatiently for Ryan Murphy's fifth season of AHS: Hotel. I'm also hella excited for Lady Gaga and of course Evan Peters because it's Evan Peters.
8. Favorite Pumpkin-Flavored Food: I should really rename this post the "White Girl Fall Favorites" because that's what this has become. Every year, I buy packs of these pumpkin English muffins until there are none left in the store because they are the most delicious thing ever especially if you put cinnamon or honey butter on top. It's my breakfast every morning during the fall and I have absolutely no shame about how basic I am for saying that. No shame.
9. Favorite Halloween Costume: And finally, in the spirit of October, my favorite Halloween costume that I've been. I'm not sure what age this was at, but I know that my head could not hold up the giant flamingo head that was on top of it. My mom was obsessed with flamingos, so why not dress up her own daughter as one? Very smart, mom.
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this little fall favorites post! Comment with your fall favorites either in these categories or any others that you can think of! Happy fall!