Happy New Year! Since it's finally 2017, I thought I would share 17 resolutions I have for the year. Most of them are funny but others are serious, so read on to see what I hope to accomplish this year!
1. Stop eating cereal at meals other than breakfast... and maybe occasionally at dinner.
2. Read at least one book a month.
3. Finally get my finances together.
4. Find an internship.
5. Drink more water.
6. Commit when I paint my nails and do both hands.
7. Curate a rad wardrobe that can last me more than a few months.
8. Get a dog.
9. Find my own place because campus housing is blah.
10. Cook more meals.
11. Stop buying lipsticks until I finish all the ones I own... I will never be able to buy another lipstick until I'm 30.
12. Get a six pack and keep it.
13. Finish things like shampoo and conditioner before buying new ones.
14. Partner with brands for blog posts.
15. Get another dog.
16. Not die on my 21st birthday.
17. Keep this blog running until at least 2018.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading through my resolutions! What do you guys want to do this year? Let me know in the comments!
Happy New Year!